In a series of flashbacks, Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston and Cece tell one another how they each lost their virginity. Not surprisingly, when they realize the stories directly affect their present day sex lives, one relationship will change forever.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jessica Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Dennis Farina as Walt Miller
- Merrit Weaver as Elizabeth
- Satya Bhabha as Shivrang
- Brenda Song as Daisy
- Lauren Weedman as Mysteria
- Carla Renata as Octopussy
- Dylan O'Brien as The Guy
- Johnny Pemberton as Prom Date
- Joseph Culp as Mick Jagger
- Christopher Wallinger as Teddy
- Nick Adams as Bartender
- Ellie Goulding - "Anything Could Happen"
- Schmidt: "Back in high school, they used to call me "the sex haver"."
- Jess: "Want to freak?"
- Jess: "We were both the founding members of The Gender Equality Society, we also were the only members of The Gender Equality Society."
- Nick: "He stole a flower from you. You're going out for drinks with someone who stole a flower - oh, from your wonderful secret garden, gotcha."
Notes & Trivia
- This episode occurs two days before Cece's wedding in the season finale.
- Jess and Nick have sex for the first time in this episode.
- This episode reveals a new love interest for Jess named Teddy.
- Nick doesn't reveal his 'First Time' story until nearly everyone has left and only Jess is left in the loft.
- This became the final episode to feature Dennis Farina who passed away on July 22, 2013.