Jess and Nick make two life-changing decisions and Winston and Aly's big day arrives.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Danielle Rockoff and Rhiannon Rockoff as Ruth Parekh-Schmidt
- Nasim Pedrad as Aly Nelson
- Dermot Mulroney as Russell
- Rebecca Reid as Nadia
- Brian Huskey as Merle Streep
- Robert Smigel as Chaplain
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Joan Day
- Rob Reiner as Bob Day
- Ralph Ahn as Tran
- Lamar Woods as Blaze
Notes and Trivia
- The name of this episode comes from was Jess calling herself cursed and a pirate bride, after injuring her eye after slipping on the floor and not sleeping apart from Nick the night before their wedding.
- Nick and Jess get married.
- Aly and Winston have a baby boy, called Dan Bill.
- New Girl writer and story editor Lamar Woods makes a cameo appearance.
- Winston wears blue to Jess and Nick's wedding, despite saying he hates blue in the previous episode when he participated in a study for colorblind glasses that allow him to see color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.