As Jess continues to stay with her dad in Portland, they unexpectedly help one another with their love lives. Meanwhile, Nick turns to a reluctant Aly for help with his relationship with Reagan, and Schmidt contemplates using his first name.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
Special Guest Star
- Nasim Pedrad as Aly Nelson
- Steve Agee as Outside Dave
- Donna Pescow as Priscilla
- Michael Naughton as Businessman
- Rob Reiner as Bob Day
- Nick Miller's author profile at the back of his book mentions his father and his shyster ways.
Notes & Trivia
- Schmidt reveals his first name "Winston", and middle name "Saint-Marie"
- Nick and Reagan's relationship ends, after he tried (and failed) to break up with her, and she was planning on breaking up with him. Ultimately, she ended it.
|Season 5||Season 6||Season 7|
House Hunt · Hubbedy Bubby · Single and Sufficient · Homecoming · Jaipur Aviv · Ready · Last Thanksgiving · James Wonder · Es Good · Christmas Eve Eve · Raisin's Back · The Cubicle · Cece's Boys · The Hike · Glue · Operation: Bobcat · Rumspringa · Young Adult · Socalyalcon VI · Misery · San Diego · Five Stars for Beezus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.