It's a rocky ride down memory lane when Jess and the crew return to her childhood hometown of Portland, Ore., for her father's wedding.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Damon Wayans Jr. as Coach
- Anthony Greenfield as Jake Apex
- Terence Leclere as Wedding Guest
- Jaidan Jiron as Young Cece
- Curran Walters as Young Jake Apex
- Cinda Adams as Woman #1
- Nancy Daly as Woman #2
- Betsy Baker as Woman #3
- Carolyn Quant as Woman #4
Notes & Trivia
- Jessica reveals that her middle name is Christopher and that she is going to serve as the best man at the wedding because her dad wanted a boy.
- Jess ends her relationship with Ryan, by voicemail as he didn't come to her father's wedding.
|Season 3||Season 4||Season 5|
The Last Wedding · Dice · Julie Berkman's Older Sister · Micro · Landline · Background Check · Goldmine · Teachers · Thanksgiving IV · Girl Fight · LAXmas · Shark · Coming Out · Swuit · The Crawl · Oregon · Spiderhunt · Walk of Shame · The Right Thing · Par 5 · Panty Gate · Clean Break
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.