Jess avoids her feelings for Nick by taking care of her dad in Portland. While attending a work party with Reagan, Nick panics that they really don't know each other. Meanwhile, Aly prepares to meet Winston's mom for the first time, as Winston admits he hasn't told her that they are cops.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
Special Guest Star
- Nasim Pedrad as Aly Nelson
- Anna Maria Horsford as Charmaine
- Peter Porte as Jack
- Rob Reiner as Bob Day
- Amber Coyle as Lucy
- Manuela Osmont as Cassie
- Sophie Sabatini as Teenage Girl
Notes & Trivia
- Winston's father was a cop.
- Both Aly and Winston's mother are deep discount shoppers.
- When Winston's mother lost Winston in a store, Winston is still sporting his beard that he had grown from season 6.
- Reagan was a ballerina until she broke her bones.
- Reagan ponders accepting a promotion as a representative for North America
|Season 5||Season 6||Season 7|
House Hunt · Hubbedy Bubby · Single and Sufficient · Homecoming · Jaipur Aviv · Ready · Last Thanksgiving · James Wonder · Es Good · Christmas Eve Eve · Raisin's Back · The Cubicle · Cece's Boys · The Hike · Glue · Operation: Bobcat · Rumspringa · Young Adult · Socalyalcon VI · Misery · San Diego · Five Stars for Beezus