"Godparents" is the fifth episode in the seventh season of New Girl, and the one-hundred-forty-third episode overall. It is part one of an hour special, it counties with "Mario". It aired on May 01, 2018.
Jess tries to appease Winston's anxiety about his impending fatherhood by tracking down his long lost dad. Meanwhile, Schmidt goes back to work for the first time since Ruth's birth.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Danielle Rockoff and Rhiannon Rockoff as Ruth Parekh-Schmidt
- Gareth Reynolds as Security Guard
- Alesha Reneé as Instructor
- Yuji Okumoto as Mr. Yukimura
- Lotus Plummer as Little Girl
Notes and Trivia
- This names of this episode comes from Winston and Aly choosing godparents for their baby.
- Van Bishop turns out not to be Winston's father, but someone else in the area with the same name.
- Lamorne Morris makes his directional debut in this episode.
|Season 6||Season 7|
About Three Years Later · Tuesday Meeting · Lillypads · Where the Road Goes · Godparents · Mario ·
The Curse of the Pirate Bride · Engram Pattersky