Jess is ready to tell Nick of her true feelings for him. Meanwhile, Nick takes a meeting with a book publisher, as Aly helps Winston reconnect with an important person. Then, Cece and Schmidt receive big news.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Nasim Pedrad as Aly Nelson
- Brian Huskey as Merle Streep
- June Diane Raphael as Sadie
- Fred Willard as Beezus
- Chinai Barbie as Eager Tween
- Katherine Pope as Patient
- Elizabeth Hinkler as Receptionist
- Phil Ursino as Delivery Man
- "(I've Had) The Time of My Life", as popularized from Dirty Dancing, and from the "Pilot", played once more.
Notes & Trivia
- Winston's father's name is Van.
- The title of this episode comes from a line where Beezus asks Nick to give him five stars, but Nick gave him three.
|Season 5||Season 6||Season 7|
House Hunt · Hubbedy Bubby · Single and Sufficient · Homecoming · Jaipur Aviv · Ready · Last Thanksgiving · James Wonder · Es Good · Christmas Eve Eve · Raisin's Back · The Cubicle · Cece's Boys · The Hike · Glue · Operation: Bobcat · Rumspringa · Young Adult · Socalyalcon VI · Misery · San Diego · Five Stars for Beezus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.