Coach prepares to move to New York to live with May and refuses to hold on to any mementos of his time living in the loft. Jess and Nick re-evaluate their friendship. Schmidt finally gets rid his mementos of Cece, until he soon reconsiders.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Damon Wayans Jr. as Coach
- The Douchebag Jar: Schmidt has saved the five-dollar bill that he had to put in the jar when he told Cece he would marry her.
- Schmidt: (To Cece) Looks like it's finally just the two of us, huh?
- Cece: Oh God, you're about to say something stupid, aren't you?
- Schmidt: Yeah...girl...(holding out $5)...I'm-a marry you.
- Cece: Jar.
Notes & Trivia
- At least some of the "Save the date" cards on the refrigerator at the end of the episode correspond to real life couples.
- Winston's middle name is L'Andre
- Cece's last name is spelled Parekh in this episode. In the episode "Table 34" it was spelled Parikh.
- Nick and Jess had a "sex mug" they would put out back when they were a couple. If it were positioned in a certain spot that meant they wanted to do it. Winston later takes it as a cat mug for Furguson.
- Winston takes daily selfies with Furguson.
- Cece has returned from Mount Shasta in this episode.
|Season 3||Season 4||Season 5|
The Last Wedding · Dice · Julie Berkman's Older Sister · Micro · Landline · Background Check · Goldmine · Teachers · Thanksgiving IV · Girl Fight · LAXmas · Shark · Coming Out · Swuit · The Crawl · Oregon · Spiderhunt · Walk of Shame · The Right Thing · Par 5 · Panty Gate · Clean Break
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.